Monday 9 July 2012

7 AND 8 JULY PHONICS (BEGINNER), STORYTELLING AND READING SESSIONS (WEEK 1)

This week, for the phonics beginner session, the children had learned alphabets G and H.
In singing session, I had taught them “If you happy” song.
Perhaps, children enjoy and feel happy in their learning pathways.
Besides, I also teach them to make a cute bear face.
Children are very good in their imagination, they able to create very interesting ideas in their artwork.
Children! Good job, next session, we will do another fun activity.


In the storytelling session, I teach them about “car”.
All of them know what is the car and the function of the car.
The know car’s every part’s characteristic but they could not give me its specific appellation.
In the activity session, they had designed their own brand’s car.
Each child has their own imagination, I want them to project their ideas, so we can gain a better understanding of them.
They had come out very cute ideas, I like it very much.


In the reading session, I more likely emphasize on their reading and thinking ability.
In this session, I gave them “television” articles. Each of have them have to come out and read the article.
During the activity session, children had to list down the television’s advantages and disadvantages.
My reason to give them such questions is to train them to analyze the positive and negative side of each matter.
And also create the awareness towards surrounding. 














0 comments:

Post a Comment