Friday 27 April 2012

MAY 2012 TIME TABLE AND TITLE DESCRIPTION


Phonics Beginner (3,4,5 year-old)

Phonics ABC 2 (5,6 May 2012)

Objective:

For this session, I will give them a short revision (A and B). In the game session, I will give children “find alphabets” exercises. 

During teaching session, I will teach them to recognize alphabets E and F and teach them how to write it as well. 

Last, I will guide them to sing “Hickory Dickory” rhymes.

Phonics ABC 3 (19,20 May 2012)

Objective:

For this session, I will give them a short revision (A and B). In the game session, I will give children “find alphabets” exercises. 

During teaching session, I will teach them to recognize alphabets E and F and teach them how to write it as well. 

Last, I will guide them to sing “BINGO” rhymes. 



Phonics advanced (1-5-2012)

Title: Days (12 to 13 May 2012 )

Objective:

For this session, children have to learn about “day” and its pronunciation.

After that, I will teach them to rhyme “Mondays’ child”.

In the activity session, children have to rearrange the words give and do some fill in the blank exercises. 

Title: Animals (26 May 2012)

Objective:

For this session, children have to learn about animals and its pronunciation.

After that, I will teach them to rhyme “BINGO”.

In the activity session, children have to come out to spell the on the white board.

Story Reading Lesson  

Topic 1 Title: Jobs (5, 6 May 2012 and 19, 20 May 2012)

Objective:  

For this activity, I would like to interact with them about the job's characteristics.

Through this activity, I will give them “you act I say” games.

During the sharing session, they have to tell us about their ambitions and they have to share their ideas among friends on the stage.

Topic 2 Title: Animals Fun (12, 13 May 2012 and 26 May 2012)

Objective:  

For this activity, I will teach them to recognize different types of animal group through mind mapping.

In the game session, I will give them spelling games in order to enhance their English spelling ability.

In the sharing session, they have to act as a host to read out the articles given.

0 comments:

Post a Comment