Tuesday 3 April 2012

APRIL 2O12 TIME TABLE (LATEST)


Phonics 3 (4 to 6 year-old)
We will guide children to recognize words (alphabets R to Z) and the phonics sound of each letters.


For this lesson, we will divide it into three sessions

Teaching sessions (Singing)
I will teach them to sing phonics song (R to Z) and provide them examples as well.

Games session
In this session, I will conduct a memory games activity for children. They need to remember the pictures and alphabets in the box and write it down.
(Winner will be rewarded a token)

Sharing Session
After the sharing session, they need to come out group by group to share their written answers.

Time Allotment
1 hour and 30 minutes




Story Reading 3 (7 to 10 year-old)
For this activity, I would like to interact with them regarding their time management while in school and at home.


For this lesson, we will divide it into three sessions.

Interact session/ Rhyming session
In this session, children are required to tell about their daily routine such like what time they go to school, what time they do their homework or what time they suppose to sleep?.

Games session
I will divide them into few groups which I want to discuss among their friends to create their own time table for weekends and weekdays.

Sharing session
After completed the activity session, children have to come out to share their own time table among friends. 

Time Allotment
1 hour and 30 minutes





Phonics 4 (4 to 6 year-old)
For this lesson, I will teach children to master analogy phonics and its proper pronunciation.

For this lesson, we will divide it into three sessions.

Interact session/ rhymes session

I will teach them analogy phonics which teaches children proper pronunciations skills, for example, ab (cab, crab, stab).

Activity/ games session

The title of this game is “I act, you say”. In this games session, Children have to guess the gestures that perform by teachers and their friends.

Art craft session

In this session, I will teach them to sing “color song’. Children need to be active and dance in class.






Story Reading 4 (7 to 10 year-old)

In this activity, I would like to interact with them why things float on the water.

For this lesson, we will divide it into three sessions.
Interact session/ rhymes session

In this session, I will interact with children about how things float in the water. After that, I will provide them proper examples as well.


Activity/ games session
In the games session, I will provide them “clap clap” games where children need to follow the instructions. For example, if I say two claps, children have to change their seat.


Art craft session
After complete the games session, I will teach them make an art craft (to make a paper boats).

0 comments:

Post a Comment