Thursday 17 May 2012

JUNE 2012 TIME TABLE


Phonics Beginner

Topic 1 Title:  Phonics ABC (3 June 2012 and 30 June 2o12)

Objective:

For this session, I will give them a short revision (E and F). In the game session, I will give children “find alphabets” exercises. During teaching session, I will let children to do a simple coloring activity. Last, I will guide them to sing “Baa baa black sheep” rhymes.

Topic 2 Title:  Phonics ABC (16/17 June 2012)

Objective:

For this session, I will give them to learn alphabets G and H. In the rhyme session, I will teach them to sing “I am little teapot” song. Give. In the activity session, I will teach children to make an origami house.


Phonics advanced

Topic 1 Title: My family (9 June 2012 )

Objective:

For this session, children will learn about their family (father, mother, brother, sister, grandmother, grandfather, uncle and aunt). In the rhyme session, I will teach children to sing “The finger family song”. In the activity session, I will give children a short role play.

Topic 2 Title:  Emotion (23/24 June 2012)

Objective:

In this session, I will teach children to recognize different types of emotions (10 types). In the singing session, I will guide them to sing “If you happy” song. During the activity session, children are required to draw out different types of emotions.



Story Reading

Topic 1 Title:  Child labor (3 June, 16/17 June and 30 June 2012)

Objective:  

This week's activity, I will give children a simple reading activity with the topic of “child labor”. For this activity, I will give them a rescue mission where they have to complete it in time. In the sharing session, each of them has to come out to read and share their rescue mission’s ideas.

Topic 2 Title:  Ape (9June 2012 and 23/24 June 2o12)

Objective:  

In this week's activity, I will give children an easy reading activity with the topic of “Ape”. For this activity, I will give them to play snake and ladder games. In the sharing session, each of them has to come out to read the articles and role play as a documentary host. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment